English breakfast



Breakfast
We made breakfast in school in an English way. The breakfast consisted of scrambled eggs, bacon, cucumbers and tomatoes, French fries, beans, toast with marmelade and bratwurst. Breakfast was good and got a full stomach. The breakfast was very good, better than the French breakfast. We made many group and each group had their own task. I was in the group which fried bacon. 






Breakfast
Last Wednesday we made an English breakfast. Breakfast began cucumber and tomato clippings. We made small groups in the preparations for the breakfast, we had to help two teachers  english teacher Inkeri and a teacher of the home economics Jenni. I took a photo.


English breakfast
So the English breakfast was good and everything. I think there were tomatoes, cucumbers , bacon , eggs ,bread and a lot of different kind of food. Me and my friend Aatu cut the tomatoes and cucumbers. We took some pictures too. There really isnt much to tell anymore... well I had good time when we did the English breakfast. 




Breakfast
Last Wednesday I had an English breakfast. I ate bacon, eggs, chips and I drank orange juice. My job was to put the chips in the oven and flip them. I worked with Daniel. The breakfast was really good.




English breakfast
We had an English breakfast on the English lesson. We made scrambled eggs and egg pancake, french fries, sandviches and sausages. There was a lot of tasty foods. Everyone enjoyed it.



English breakfast
Last wednesday we ate english breakfast. It was good i did bacon everyone in there did something. somebody did salad ,chips,toastet bread,egg. I ate alot of a bacon and chips and we also had orange juice. It Was  really good and I worked with elmeri on that day I was really full.


English breakfast
We made breakfast in my English course on Wednesday.
I loved it and I ate a lot of bacon.
I worked with Kirill and Jimmy and we made a lot of bacon.


English breakfast

We had a typical English breakfast last Wednesday and it was amazing. There were bacon, eggs, toasts with marmelade, sausages, chips, tomatoes, cucumbers and juice. Our job was to make toasts.


English breakfast
Last Wednesday we had an English breakfast we had eggs, bacon, tomatos, sausages, beans, chips. It was a very good breakfast i ate a lot, but I dont think I would eat that every morning because it was kind of heavy for breakfast but it was really good still I was working with Jimi. 






English breakfast

On wednesday we went to home economics classroom and started doing some famous english breakfast. It includes eggs, bacon, sausages, beverage, beans, tea, chips and so much others. I did some scrambled eggs with my friend. There were lots of food and we all shared our tasks in groups. Finally we served vegetables, sausages, fried and scrambled eggs, chips, toast, bacon and orange juice. We all recommend it!







Tekstit: Inkeri Vuorenvirran englannin syventävä kurssi